Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196.
The following information is provided in order to describe the methods of processing personal information provided by users of our services in order to allow the expression of a free and informed consent.
We remind you that for the processing of personal data according to the Privacy Code it is meant any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, l 'processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
Data processing carried out by Profive S.n.c. will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in order to offer the best protection of privacy and customer rights.
Data controllers and data processors
The data controller is Profive S.n.c. with headquarters in Via S. Giovanni, 1 | 60034 | Cupramontana (AN) | P.I and C.F. 02,416,990,428.
The updated list of the Data Processors, where appointed, can be found at the office indicated above.
The customer may contact the Data Controller at any time to exercise their rights as provided for by the art. 7 of the code.
Data retention and security measures
The data will be stored for the time established by the reference legislation on Profive S.n.c ..
In any case, the data retention period will be equal to the duration of the contractual relationship between the customer and the data controller.
In the event that the customer cancels his account, thereby ceasing to use the services, the data will be deleted, subject to the need for contractual, administrative, fiscal, accounting or legal obligations following the termination of the use of the service. As soon as these obligations are fulfilled, the data will in any case be deleted.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in Profive S.n.c. or indicated in contacts to request the sending of newsletters, informative material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Secure deletion of data
With the Provision of 13 October 2008 (Official Journal n. 287, 9 December 2008), the Guarantor wanted to illustrate some suggestions for the correct re-use, recycling or disposal of electrical and electronic equipment, followed by the information sheet dated 12 December 2008 containing the recommendations of the operators to carry out a secure data deletion. Profive S.n.c. aware that the "destruction or deletion of data" is fully part of the processing operations set out in the Privacy Code, it deletes data using the wiping technique, done with automatic tools.
Right to access personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points 1. and 2. have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even if they pertain to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data provided by users will be processed by our company for:
- execute the contractually agreed service and any additional services requested;
- comply with legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- protect the rights of our company and its representatives and / or appointees in court.
Update of the information
pitbikestore.it will keep this information constantly updated. The "Last update" section at the bottom of the page indicates the date on which the information was updated. Pitbikestore.it will also publish the updated information on its website or through it.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations established by the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and by Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / CE, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding Cookies.